Contact + Info
Things to know about a therapy:
- The therapist is committed to adhering to the following ethical guidelines: Her basic attitude is characterised by respect and appreciation towards individuals and family systems. This includes acceptance of the individual and impartiality towards all family members, regardless of age, gender, ethnic origin, culture, status, sexual orientation, world view and religion. Clients are seen as experts on themselves and their lifestyle. They are encouraged to discover their own resources and use them for themselves. They are supported and accompanied in this process.
- In-office therapy sessions: €50 per hour, €75 for a 90-minute session.
Therapy session with home visit: 60 €, 85 € per 90-minute session.
- Clients are required to keep the agreed appointments. If an appointment cannot be kept, it must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a fee of €50 will be charged.
- The therapist is bound by professional secrecy. She commits herself to absolute confidentiality. Within the framework of supervision sessions, the therapist can exchange information with other professionals who are also bound by the professional secrecy.
- The therapist is not liable for any psychological, physical or financial damage suffered by clients during or after the session.